Saturday, June 21, 2003

Books and Updates

Copies of the newest Harry Potter Book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling are in stores today. They're fairly hard to come by if you haven't reserved or preordered a copy in advance. I have yet to read it, but at the intensity with which my younger brother is concentrating on the book, it must be a very good read. I'll be cleaning up links and straightening out my plans so that I can put more of my focus on adding content to the site. I may not be moving the site to lycos.co.uk after all. They recently added two atrocious banner ads to every page and they're not very pretty. But I will continue to work on getting this site up to its best and hopefully, my dream of a payed host and domain name will come true...maybe even my own server ^_^. Well, see you all next update.
~CG

June 21, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment