Saturday, February 1, 2003

Rearranging

I've decided to start rearranging a few things since Angelfire no longer allows 50MBs and I still have over 50MBs in plans ~_^. I'm moving all image galleries to yahoo photos. Yahoo Photos gives 30 MBs for images and they make the thumbnails for you so it doesn't take up space on your account. This will be very helpful and I will be able to put a lot more images online. I am also rearranging the unrelated section so that there will only be on gray column on the page and drop boxes for all the different subjects.

Everything will still be accessable while I'm working with it (if it was already accessable). Other things will be working better that weren't very complete before. I've got my brother helping gather information.
~CG

February 1, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment